
So, Luke had already left for Houston, and after a month of him being gone, I was still trying to get over the "flu" that I thought I had. I walked into my office one day and Bill looked at me and said your pregnant!! I told him no, I was not, and I would be fine if I could just get over being sick. He kinda laughed, and dropped it for about another week. I still was not feeling better, so I thought it would be a good idea to fly 4 hours, and see Luke. By this time I had already taken a dozen pregnancy tests, and they were all coming back negative. After Luke saw how sick I was, I think he finally believed me, and told me to take one more when I got home. I got one of the digital ones, and finally, I was pregnant!!! I was sick for most of the pregnancy, and was on high risk since I could not keep any weight on me. I was loosing weight, but was getting bigger!! On November 25, 2008, we welcomed our son, Ethan-Alexander Ray Lucas. He was huge!!! 9 lbs, 5.2 ounces, 22 inches long. He has not slowed down on his growth yet!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment